viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

New semester

Hi people! Today i'm talk about of the expectations that i have for this semester.

I  have six subjects: Laboral psychology, community psychology, educational psychology, legal psychology, clinic psychology and english. My favourite subject are clinic psychology, is very interesting. Also i like legal psychology, i think that is very entertaining.

Beside this, i have singing lessons once a week out of the university. This is very entertaining.

The weekend, i work at my school with many child in a scout group. In this i work with my lifelong friends. Also i like to go with my friends to the cine our to other places.

In this academic semester i hope are enjoy the subjects and learn many new things about psychology because the next year i have elective classes.

Bye!

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi!, the pics is very funny! and I think you're half dificult.

    See you en the faculty

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha your pic is the best. I love Clinical Psychology too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Legal Psychology its the best subject :) I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Laboral psychology sounds like a really boring subject, I hope I am wrong

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yes! the clinic psychology is very interesting for my too! good luck for this semester!

    ResponderEliminar