viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

My favourite piece of technology

Hi! Today i will talk about my favourite piece of technology.


My favourite piece of technology is my old ipod. Is an device that i use for to listen music when i want in all the place. I have it four years ago and i use it all days! Is realy wonderful for my because i love listen to music when i walk, when i go to sleep, when i study and in other moments. With this i can relax and i concentrate better.

I got my ipod because one day in the university a friend say to me that he had a friend who wanted to sell his ipod very cheap. I asked 'Why your friend will do that?' and he told me that the ipod was a little broken in the screen. I think that this isn't important for me so i said him that i was interested.

I really like my ipod because with it i think that all the activities are more entertaining. For example, when i go to de university in bike the road is more short if I listening to music.

My life without it would be more boring. I need my music to walk, to wake up in the morning. Without it i think that all the things would different.






3 comentarios:

  1. hahaha I loved you photo, Adventure Time is the best! wow, you Ipod is eternal, it's awesome :) See you soon ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. <3 I like your picture!! and the music is the best of life!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice Lucía. 2 points

    I would like to ask you to go through your post again because there are some things that need to be improved. Try to edit it, read for mistakes.. I´ll get back to you in class

    ResponderEliminar