domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

A photograph that i like!

This photograph was taken in January of the present year, when I was at a camp with my scout group. We were fourteen people and we were travelling for many days so we were tired. This particular day we were coming back from La Junta, a place at the frontier with Argentina, near Cochamó.

The day this picture was taken was a day in which suddenly it started to rain very heavy, so that we had to camp at the first camping we found. I don't remember who took this photograph, but it's very special because Claudio and his wife, the owners of the camping, figure in it. They receive us in their house that rainy day when we had all our things wet, and give us a place to do all the activities we had planned. Also they gave us bread and shared a lot with us. Before we left, we nickname they as "mister and mistress beautiful".

I like this photograp because it portrays that moment, but also because in it appears very important people for me, people with whom I had very nice moments and met very beautiful places at the south of Chile this summer.

Bye!



2 comentarios:

  1. I imagine that your trip was very funny and your photo is beautiful. I see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nice, Lucía!

    Say: "It started to rain HEAVILY (ADVERB)

    Finally, "we nicknamed THEM"

    2 PTS

    ResponderEliminar