viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014
JUNO
Hi! Today i'm going to talk about my favorite movie "Juno". This movie is of Juno MacGuff. She is 14 years old and she is pregnant. The father of the baby is her friend Paulie Bleeker. In the film she known many people who are very important to her.
This movie i like because the plot is very nice and entertaining. Is short and beautiful film and the end (that i can't write here because you should see the movie) is so so tender :). I do not remember when I first saw this film but was in my birthday with my friends.
Also i think that the music of this movie is very very good. The soundtrack "Anyone else but you" is of "The moldy peaches" and this is my favorite band.In the end the protagonists sing this song and is a brilliant scene.
The director of "Juno" is Jason Reitman and was written by Diablo Cody. I have not seen his other films but i think that this is wonderful.
I recommend to see this movie!
Bye!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

So nice that you discover your fav movie in your bithday! I think that I'll see this movie soon. See u friend! :)
ResponderEliminarOh my god, this is one of the best films ever! the soundtrack is amazing! and the main characters are really complex.
ResponderEliminarBye (:
wow have not seen this movie, but I will add to my list :)
ResponderEliminarGood job!
ResponderEliminarPls, say "I LIKE THIS MOVIE"
Also, don´t forget the subject, "IT Is A short and beautiful film"
" I do not remember when I first saw this film but IT was FOR my birthday with my friends"
Finally, use a subject after a connector, and "I" is always used in a capital letter. "The director of "Juno" is Jason Reitman and IT was written by Diablo Cody. I have not seen his other films but I think that this is wonderful.
TASK 3
LEXIS 3
GRAMMAR 2 = 8 PTS = 6,5
Good job lucía!
ResponderEliminarSome comments:
Pls., say, "I like this movie" "In this film she knows many people"
Don´t forget to include subjects after a connector, or when you start a new sentence.
"IT is A short and beautiful film" "...when I first saw this film but IT was FOR my birthday with my friends." "The director of "Juno" is Jason Reitman and IT was written by Diablo Cody
TASK 3, LEXIS 3, GRAMMAR 2= 8PTS = 6,5