jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

Brazil

Brazil is a country located at South America, which fills 8,5 million kilometers. It's de fifth biggest country in the world, it's inhabited by 198,7 million people  and the most important language is portuguese.

This country is located between the atlantic ocean and all the countries of South America but Ecuador and Chile. Beacuse of it's ubication, it has a tropical climate in most parts, however, being a big country this may vary en some places.

In this moment the football worldcup is being played at Brazil. There has been a lot of social discontent because of the huge investments in stadiums and infrastructure so that they can play the games and see the worldcup, setting aside other needs of the people.

I think that de worldcup has evidenced the conflicts in the country, and that a lot of the investments aren't necessary. The worldcup could be done without such expenses.

Anyway, I like football a lot and I enjoy seeing some games of the worldcup. I think that this year the champion will be Holland, I would like it to happen because they had lost a lot of finals before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario