I'm so happy because today i finish the semester in University!
I haven't many plan to holidays yet. But want to go to the beach with my school's friends. We go to the beach every years in the winter holidays and is very entertaining! We go for a week or more time.
I love the beach in winter because is beautiful and cold and is perfect for rest. The air is clean and is very different to the city Santiago and i love this.
Sometimes if one day isn't very cold we go to swim in the sea but can be very dangerous.
Also i want to do many things in Santiago. I want use this time to order all the things that i have in my room! -It's so disordered and i now don't have time to do this -. I hope to read, to go to the cinema and other places with my family and friends.
My ideal holidays is a travel to the south of Chile. I think that this place is very beautiful. In the south of Chile there are many places with lakes and beautiful nature but in winter the rain is very strong and this can do difficult to travel now. So i think to i will go in summer.I hope that you have a beautiful holidays as me!
Bye!
I really love the beach in winter, is the best to walk around the sea and play the guitar with friends! See you Lucía, have good holidays!
ResponderEliminarHello! I really love the South is so beautifull because I love the rain , so, I hope you have lucky with your room haha! Bye have a good time!
ResponderEliminarGood Lucía,
ResponderEliminarI´d like to make some comments that you should take into consideration for the test next week.
The negative form of "I have plans" is "I don´t have many plans". It´s simple present.
You also say "school friends" No apostrophy because school is an adjective that is qualifying friends.
Don´t forget to include subjects in your sentences:
I want to go to the beach.
Also, " We go to the beach every YEAR FOR winter holidays and IT is very entertaining!
"I love the beach in winter because IT is beautiful and cold and IT is perfect TO rest. The air is clean and is very different FROM THE AIR IN STGO, and I love this".
ALSO THE PRONOUN "I" IS ALWAYS WRITTEN IN A CAPITAL LETTER.
Finally, vocabulary we have seen in class: "I want use this time to TIDY UP all the things that I have in my room! -It's so UNTIDY"
TASK 3
VOC: 1,5
GRAM 2= 6.5 PTS = 5.0
South! best place ever! it is beautiful, the rain is lovely!
ResponderEliminar-Cheers for you! Be Happy